Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lake Powell

Well I'm already struggling with keeping up on our blog...doesn't surprise me much :) I'm going to get better though. I'm determined! A couple weeks ago Michael and I went to Lake Powell with some of our friends. We were pretty excited to escape the heat and hang out for the weekend. Michael has been friends with these guys since elementary school and before the wedding all of them kept telling me that I would be marrying into two families. It was great to be able to spend time with them and get to know my "new family" a little better.

the crew--Michael and I, Daniel and Steph, Trent and Lauren (she snapped the pic for us), Chad and Brandi and baby Channing came later that night.




all the girls and baby Channing

we set up camp for the day

all the boys on their slip-n-slide

we can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute blog! it was so fun hanging out with you guys the other day, we need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete