Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's time...

I never thought I would be a blogger...ever. But here I am! I think Michael is more excited about this blog than I am. He woke me up this morning at 7 to get it started. Yes 7. Anyone that knows me knows I'm not a morning person so you can imagine how happy I was to wake up to Michael's voice saying, "Ok honey, here ya go, start our blog!" I don't know what happened but after the wedding I caught the bug. The blogging bug. I figure this is the best time to start documenting our life together right? So here it goes. There's more to come from the Orton's!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I knew you'd catch it :) Love you so much, Nik!!! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh my gosh! He sounds so funny :) I'm excited your blogging! This is by far the best way to stay in touch and no what's going on :)
    Good luck in Arizona!!

    ReplyDelete